Home Ownership in Annapolis>Question Details

randymcdevitt,  in Annapolis, MD

hi i am looking for a pro bono lawyer for a realestate i need help to keep my home

Asked by randymcdevitt, Annapolis, MD Sun May 6, 2012

hi i'm need help to get my home bad from a bad laon comp.

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with your local Legal Aid Society, local Bar Association, if there is a law school nearby ask one of the professors....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer