can i legally pack a guests belongings if they wont get out of my home in Tarrant county?

Asked by lynnd09, Fort Worth, TX Sun Mar 16, 2014

Answers

3
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jul 29, 2014
Since you said guests I'm assuming they don't have a signed lease agreement with you.

I would suggest that you talk to an attorney.

Susie Kay
United Real Estate
469-371-2899
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 27, 2014
The answer depends on the underlying facts. For instance, do you have permission to pack their personal property? Are they in your home legally, that is with permission, or are they trespassing? If you do something that is not "legal" what are they going to do about it and are they in the wrong themselves. Your question cannot be answered without more info. If you are dedicated to to things by the book, file an unlawful detainer lawsuit and ask the judge to evict them.
Ereka Jones, Agent, Richardson, TX
Sun Jul 27, 2014
Realtors are not attorney and your question is one for follow-up with a Real Estate attorney.

Since I am a property owner, I can tell that there is a little bit of information contained in the Texas Real Estate property code information that is public information. Google this and the Texas Landlord Tenant Law, and consult an Attorney for interpretation and any questions.

Good Luck