Home Ownership in New Albany>Question Details

sodhi.arvind, Home Buyer in New Albany, OH

Is it worth buying a house in Wentworth crossing ? Why this place did not grow in last two years ? Is there any drawback here ?

Asked by sodhi.arvind, New Albany, OH Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

2
Sodhi,

When the community first started, it was a very tumultuous market and there were very few buyers, especially for new builds. Like all communities, as the market continues to turn for the better, the velocity of the community will continue to turn as well. There are always positives and negatives to new communities. Feel free to contact me to discuss your particular needs to determine if a new community is right for you.

Joel Kahn
RE/MAX Affiliates
The Provident Team
joel@theprovidentteam.com
614-245-4830
Hello Sodhi,

I've shown properties back in Wentworth Crossing to clients over the last few years and have always been asked that question. The answer I have been given by the developer, Rockford Homes, has always been that given the market conditions of the last few years; they have decided to slow down and take their time building in that neighborhood. One spec home at a time. They build one and then sell it and wait to break ground on the next spec home. It's a much more conservative approach.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Jason Davis, RE/Max Consultant Group
2013 New Albany Realty Association President
614-207-5247 Mobile
JasonDavis@remax.net Email