I would like to buy my brother in law from the house we own? how could I do this.?

Asked by Francisco Delgado Jr., Myrtle Beach, SC Sat Aug 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mark Fisher, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bronx, NY
Sun Aug 25, 2013
You would have to do a cash out refinance to buy him out.
Web Reference:  http://www.markfishernyc.com
1 vote
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Aug 25, 2013
For all necessary legal paperwork consult with an attorney; if purchasing with a mortgage, visit with any licensed loan officer...
0 votes
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Sat Aug 24, 2013
1st thing is to speak with a Loan Officer and see if you qualify for the loan. If you're interested, and you need financing, I'm always available to help and walk you through the steps. Good luck.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS #23130
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more