tfrack_ops, Home Buyer in Easton, CT

How much does it cost per sq ft to build a Georgian Colonial style house in Easton, CT???

Asked by tfrack_ops, Easton, CT Mon May 7, 2012

looking at several plans around 2800 sq ft with an attached garage, standard basement(not finished) and ceiling access to the attic. Would have a fire place centered in the house

Answers

2
Margaret Upt…, Agent, Fairfield, CT
Tue May 20, 2014
Hi tfrack_ops,
The cost of building homes with vary depending on the finish work and upgrades. But the following link maybe helpful to get a ball park. http://www.building-cost.net/CornersType.asp. The best way to find this out would be to talk with local builders. I am a Realtor who is married to a builder so I have some inside information. We have built a home in Easton and the know the ins and outs of the process. I have been a Realtor in Easton for over 20 years. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Margaret Upton-Mirowski
Berkshire Hathaway New England Properties
Margaret@bhhsNE.com
203-938-1000
Warsawhomeim…, , Riverside, CT
Mon May 21, 2012
Most builders would price it between $200 - $250 per sq ft. This doesnt include site development. or basement which sometimes doesnt count toward living space. Our company takes different approach and price job based on blueprints and what exactly is included. Starting from defining every step and position during construction you always have an option to go with basic, upgrade or de lux every step. This way we come up with real price and we dont have issues like what is included and what is not. For example you can have kitchen cabinets for $10k and for $40k, same goes for tiles, countertops, lights etc. Plus we offer individual discounts to make your project even more attractive.
Visit our website for more info http://www.WarsawHomeImprovement.com We build and remodel for less!