gingacurry, Home Buyer in 47403

HOA Fees for Paramount Bay??

Asked by gingacurry, 47403 Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

3
Tatiana Kolo…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Happy holidays, gingacurry!!
The HOA fees for one bedroom 2 bath unit at Paramount bay on the 16th floor is $763 for 1240sq ft. 2 bedroom 10th floor is $1,122 for 1728sq ft.3 beds/3 baths on 24th floor is$ 1,300 for 2,149 sq ft.
These are the exact numbers for exact units that are on the market at the moment.
Please let me know if I could help you in any question you might have about Paramount Bay or any other condo in Miami or Sunny Isles, Aventura. Call or email me
Tatiana Kolomiets L# 3238199
Realtor , Paz Global RE Investments
305.987.7470
Tk@pazglobal.com
19495 Biscayne Blvd ste 301
Aventura, 33180
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hell Gingacurry,

Paramount on the Bay is a brand new modern building located in Miami. Hoa fees can range from 800-1600 per month depending on the unit size, line etc. However these are rough estimates, and with that being said if you would like I can email you som listings in the building and also take you to see some avaliable developer units so you can get a exact figure and costs on monthly maintence fees. You can reach out to me and I would be more han happy to help you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Partners SW
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
954-404-4646
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hi there!

The monthly fees depend on the unit (size, location etc.) To give you a rough idea, you should calculate with around $750 for a 1bedroom unit, going up to around $1500 for a 3bedroom condo. But again, these are only rough estimates.

The Paramount Bay is a brand new luxurious condo building with stunning views, great layouts and all the amenities! If you would like further assistance or wish to view a unit, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker