Are there any homes in Charlottesville/Albemarle with a first floor in-law suite no more than $550K?

Asked by marybarrick, Yarmouth, ME Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

5
Sasha Farmer’s answer
Sasha Farmer, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Here's an interesting one, and there are definitely others.

If you'd like to email or call me and let me know a bit more about what you're considering (could it be a basement apartment with kitchenette, a space over the garage, is a full kitchen needed, is separate laundry needed, etc, etc) I can send you some other options.

sasha@sashafarmer.com / (434) 260-1435.
Jeremy Vogan, Other Pro, Staunton, VA
Wed Jul 16, 2014
I have a really nice one ready for move-in, 4 BR 2.5 BA, brand new with master suite on main floor, hardwood & stainless & granite, located in Fishersville which is a bedroom community for Charlottesville; $365900.
Matthew Rieb…, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Yes, I know of one that just came on the market, unfortunately it's a little above 550k. Let me know if your interested.

Matthew Riebel
434-981-3320
Charles McDo…, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Likely you would want to consider building to fit your needs of a first floor in-law suite at that price point. Below is a link to new construction ideas with a max of 550K

Best of luck

Charles@CharlottesvilleSolutions.com 434-515-1585

Matthew Riebel
434-981-3320
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
Steve Watson, , Waynesboro, VA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hi Mary,
If by first floor in-law suites you are speaking of homes with a first floor master suite, then the answer is yes. Typically we do not refer to these homes as having an in-law suite, that designation is usually reserved for the lower level, i.e. basement or terrace level. You can certainly find homes with a first floor master suite for in-laws and have other bedrooms on the second level or on the lower level allowing everyone their space. I can e-mail appropriate listings if you wish.
Steve
434-466-9418