property insurance

Asked by toto_18warm, Staten Island, NY Wed Jan 2, 2013

The property insurance include the property still build in the progress?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Usually, property insurers won't issue insurance for incomplete buildings. If you're a builder, you'll have to get the appropriate umbrella and liability insurance. If you're waiting for a spec home to be completed, let the builder worry about the insurance.
Web Reference:
1 vote
Donald Steve…, Agent, Fontana, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
You are looking for a builders risk policy or a vacant while being rehabbed policy. We write both of those if you need a quote from an insurance agent.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more