looking to rent to own in dansville ny

Asked by Magillagorrila, Dansville, NY Sat Apr 24, 2010

Answers

2
Susan Beekman, Home Buyer, Dansville, NY
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Rent to Own houses are few and far between as you may already know. My family lived in Dansville for 23 years. If you have children, the school system isn't good. I say this as some one who raised 3 children there and one had special needs( 1985-2008). Norman Howard school off Calkins Rd. in the city of Rochester is excellent for them. Another child was an A student who quit due to boredom! There is no program for children that excel. Also, because there is little for kids to do there, the drugs are prevelant. Wish I knew now, what I didn"t know then!! As anywhere else, there is good and bad everywhere. The area is beautiful, especially in the summer months. Good luck and God Bless
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Since no local answers yet--any agent can help you--conatact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.