cheap mobile home insurance and home warranty insurance?

Asked by Sfhavail, San Jose, CA Wed Feb 1, 2012

Answers

3
Terri Vellios’ answer
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Your real estate agent will be able to give you some resources for both. The policies for hazard insurance can vary depending on if you add earth quake and what you want covered and the type of replacement. As for home warranties they don't vary by much there are about 3 to 4 companies which insure for certain failures.

A lot of these you can find my searching on line. Old Republic, First American, Fidelity, American Home Shield to name a few.

All the best to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
Donald Steve…, Agent, Fontana, CA
Fri May 25, 2012
Shop around. An educated consumer can make a much better decision. We write a lot of mobile homes and manufactured homes for that matter. Free quote, no obligation. We would love to help.
Mitchell Pea…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Sfhavail:

Peer Hansen at 408-553-9891 brokers Mobile Home Hazard Insurance. State Farm insures mobile homes. My State Farm agent is Van T. Le at 408-259-8826, and she is very good. For home warranties, follow Terry Vellios' advice and contact the three companies she gave you. Or call me. I have sold many dozens of mobile homes and know what you need to succeed.

Mitchell Pearce
408-639-0211
mitchell@handsonrealtor.com