average home owner insurance in attleboro, ma

Asked by Lois Madden, Plainville, MA Wed Nov 10, 2010

house purchase $80000. single fam. 1500 sq ft. 3 bedrooms. 1 bath. no garage. basement. oil heat baseboard. smoke detectors, deadbolts. no pets.

Answers

6
Joanne Eckhardt’s answer
Joanne Eckha…, Agent, North Attleboro, MA
Fri Nov 19, 2010
Contact a local insurance company. So many factors are involved. Such things as is the property in a flood plain where flood insurance is required. How close is the nearest fire hydrant? What is the replacement value of the home. I would give 3 insurance companies a call to see.
jo, , Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Your best bet is to contact an insurance broker in your area to get a better answer...
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Without seeing the home thats tough to answer. The Insurance company will determine replacement value and base it on that.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Keep in mind that insurance fees do vary, therefore, consider contacting a few local insurance companies and ask for quotes based on your needs--then choose the insurance package that best suits you.
Amy Mullen, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Hi Lois,

Dave is correct - it depends on a few things and your best course of action is to speak with a professional.

Richard Spataro of Bellino-Spataro Insurance is great! He has helped my clients and does my own homeowners insurance too. http://bellinospataro.com/

Let me know if you need more information and have a great day!

Amy
Dave Dubak, Agent, Attleboro, MA
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Lois

It depends on the type of coverage and the amount the home is currently worth to replace it. I work with and insurance professional that can help get you answers just call or email me and I will give you the local insurance professional name and number. Good Luck!!