Who the best major health and house insurance company near port charlotte..??

Asked by Doris Mason, Sun Jan 16, 2011

Answers

5
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Mar 23, 2011
The "best"? There really is no way to quantify that question. I usually suggest to clients to start with whoever has their car insurance business, as most will offer multiple discounts. I don’t know of any that offer Health and Auto combined, but maybe things are done differently there Vs Tucson, AZ.
Best of luck.
Spirit
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Mar 23, 2011
If you want to shop and compare homeowner insurance rates, I recommend going to the following web site.

http://www.shopandcomparerates.com/HOCompareRates.htm

Tammy Hayes, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Kelli Geddeis, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sun Jan 16, 2011
You should keep in mind that the "major" carriers are not always the best financially. State Insurance,Brian Chapman, Jr. and his team have proved over and over again to have competitive rates and have consistently provided excellent customer service to many of our real estate customers.(941) 979-8426. Health Insurance is all over the place dependiing on the type of coverage you are looking to procure. There is representative office right on US41 in Port Charlotte of BC/BS of Florida if you wanted to at least start there for baseline and/or comparison shopping. Good Luck.
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sun Jan 16, 2011
Wow, I'd say the best place for insurance of any kind is where I can get the product that I need at a resonable price. I can tell you that I really don't know who would be best for you and your needs but I have had customers tell me that Key Agency in Englewood where very resonable compared to some other companies out there. My best advice is to take a several of the names that people send you and shop them.
Sandra Rubin…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Jan 16, 2011
When I moved to Florida from upstate NY and purchased my home, I was fortunate enough to hire the folks @ Amberg Insurance Co. It was only later I found out they consistantly are voted and rated # 1 in all of Charlotte County. Here is ther link: http://www.ambergins.com/inside/contactus.htm

In terms of health insurance, all the major carriers are down here including HUMANA that the Sam's and Walmart Stores are carrying. As you know, health insurance can be tricky, based on your needs and past Medical History. Hopefully, some of the "bumps" might be straightened out with the implementation of the first segment of Obama-care, in terms of "pre-existing conditions".

Hope you find this helpful. If you would lik my personal agent Name and Number please feel free to contact me @ 941-268-8918.