Rent loss insurance?

Asked by Kenneth, Chicago, IL Thu Dec 24, 2009

Can some one explain rent loss insurance? is it part of home owners insurance? is there a special insurance that you need if your doing a rehab ie "construction insurance?"

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Al Akerman, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Lakewood, NJ
Thu Dec 24, 2009
It is insurance included in an ordinary homeowners policy for an extra few dollars.

In case of a fire, etc. where the house becomes uninhabitable, it would cover you (during the renovation period) for loss of rental income you would have recieved.

Hope this was helpful.
1 vote
Ifeta, , Chicago, IL
Sat Dec 26, 2009
I think you should contact ins agent to get correct answer. I use ALLSTATE they are the best 773-282-9280
Zlatko or Nerm will be very helpfull. Good luck!

Ifeta Faye Redzovic R E Broker Chicago, Il
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more