If I have an air conditioner that leaked and caused damage to my kitchen floors (buckling), it is covered under my HO6 (Condo) policy in New Jersey?

Asked by Rocketgirl02, 95120 Mon Aug 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Andrea Wince…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Only your insurance company would have insight as to what is covered under your policy.
2 votes
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Yep, I agree with Andrea and Charles, go to the source. Call your insurance company and pull out your policy.

All the best to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote
charles butt…, Agent, san jose, CA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Thank you for your question Rocketgirl:

Whether or not that is covered depends on the terms of the HO6 policy that you have.

I recommend that you contact the insurance agent that sold you the HO6 policy.
1 vote
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Aug 7, 2012

So sorry about your misfortune. We are mostly real estate professionals in this forum. I assure you that we have no idea what you H06 policy covers in your specific situation. What you need is an answer from an insurance professional. I suggest you call the agent that you bought your policy from.
0 votes
Jim Guido, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi Rocketgirl,

I agree you need to contact the insurance company and I am sure they will help you with your questions.

Good Luck,

Jim Guido,

Realty World/Blue Property Group
Cell: 408-472-2074
Email: jim@jimguidorealtor.com
Website: http://www.jimguidorealtor.com
DRE# 00700635
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more