Home Insurance in Kendall>Question Details

loving_lola, Home Buyer in Kendall, FL

House insurance on a 3/2 house in Kendall, Florida.

Asked by loving_lola, Kendall, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

just wondering.

Answers

2
Juan Sanchez’s answer
The best person to answer your question with real accuracy would be an insurance agent. The price of the insurance will vary depending on age, type of roof, windows, etc. If you already have a property in mind, go to http://www.miamidade.gov and click on property search, enter the address and you will be able to see the tax roll for the property. This information will help the insurance agent estimate the cost of insurance. You could also provide an insurance agent with the address of the property so that he can pull up the records and estimate the cost of insurance.

If you have any further questions regarding this or any other issue pertaining to real estate, you may contact me at 786.302.0351 or email me directly at juan@insideMIAMIrealestate.com.

It depends on the house (age, condition, exact loaction, type of roof, type of windows etc).

I can only advise you to shop around for insurance. The premiums differ immensely - depending on the agency (even with the insurer always being Citizens)!

Another tip to save on house insurance is to split. Get wind from Citizens (they are the only ones that do wind) and then shop around for the best deal for flood, fire and such.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential RE