Asked by Buyingourfirsthome2010, Peabody, MA • Mon May 3, 2010
Can anyone help us out here? My wife and I are buying our first house in Peabody MA. We need to pick an insurance company for house insurance. The problem is we do not know what to ask and who we should go through and who we should stay away from.
1. Can anyone give us some advice on any part of this
2. Who should we stay away from
3. Who is the best to go with
4. What is a fair price to pay. Is the price regulated by the fed government or MA government?
5. What questions should we ask when calling?
6. Are there any good websites that show good stats on the different insurance companies?
7. Who are the big players in the house insurance world?
8. What should we make sure is covered
9. Are there deductibles
We do not want to pay a lot but then again we also want really good coverage. I know the more we pay the better coverage but maybe there is a way one can save some money?
We just do not want to make the wrong move, If anyone can help that would be great.
Real Estate in Peabody
Popular Categories in Peabody
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!