Hello am a new buyer and i need your help to find the best deal for a propriety on your web site , you can contact me 819-820-4080 or by my email

Asked by ci.com, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sun Mar 17, 2013

ci.com@live.com my target price is 50000.00 to 100000.00 and i live to be not to far of the beach and the space for the house or condo between 1000 to 1500 square inch something similar at this NE 30th St #4 on your website thanks to response me Sylvain

Answers

2
Josh Barnett, Agent, Carney, OK
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Are you paying with Cash or are you using financing?
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Are you looking for a home in Ft Lauderdale? As a first time home buyer you will want to locate a Realtor that can help you through the buying process. Buying a home is a little more complicated then you think. My first recommendation would be to speak to a lender about getting a mortgage and get pre approved. You won't be applying for the mortgage at this time just finding out how much you can afford for a monthly payment. Don't forget you have to add in taxes and insurance fees that have to be paid each month. Once you have completed the pre approval you will want to work with a Buyers Agent to help you through the process to closing. With that pre approval letter you will know what price range to look in and also be ready to write an offer when you find something, The pre approval document is required to be submitted with an offer. if you need additional assistance feel free to contact me. I am licensed in both Florida and Michigan