Estimated cost: 1) to insure a waterfront condo on the intercoastal; 2) HOA fees in that area

Asked by soehrle, 32507 Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

1
Michael Moran, Agent, Pensacola Beach, FL
Wed Nov 28, 2012
The insurance on the exterior of the condo is paid by the Home Owners Association. Typically, it is about 1/2 of the monthly fees. The other part of the fees usually includes, water, garbage, sewer, maybe cable, pest control, pool maintenance, management fees and others. Each condo differs slightly but those are the general fees. HOA fees in GENERAL are $400 to $1000 a month depending on the condo and the complex. Insurance on the interior including liability is about $100 a month but that also is dependent on the value that you are insuring. I will be glad to provide specific numbers if you call and give me the condo you are interested in. Condos can be a great place to live or invest in expecially at todays prices. Thanks Mike Moran 850-221-8024