Coredertoit, Home Buyer in Mi-Wuk Village, CA

Can't find an insurance company willing to insure investment properties (condos) with an out of state owner.

Asked by Coredertoit, Mi-Wuk Village, CA Fri Jun 10, 2011

Being that it's in Detroit and I'm out of state seems to make it impossible. Any insurance agents out there that can help?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Fri Jun 10, 2011
Have a local realtor research it for you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more