Anyone have a recommendation for a Home Warranty company who services Boerne, TX?

Asked by Dan Burstain, Austin, TX Wed Mar 6, 2013

Answers

5
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
I'm with Sheri... Old republic for Boerne... they rock!
Dan Burstain, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Jun 12, 2013
I hear BPG is really good. Here is a story.

Hi, Dan!

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your referral to try BPG Warranty when we purchased the home in Boerne recently. I was at my daughter’s last week and the garage door opener just stopped working with no warning. Thankfully I had purchased the upgrade to the standard BPG home warranty plan and garage door opener repairs were covered. I called BPG shortly after 4 PM Friday to report the problem; I was told to wait 10 min and call the number they gave me for the service provider in the Boerne area. I called at exactly 10 minutes and the info on my call had already been sent to the contracted company. Although they could not guarantee someone could be there on Saturday, the repairman was there by 10:30 PM on Saturday (coming from Kerrville)!

Hopefully we won’t have to make many calls for repairs, but this first call was exceptionally well handled so I wanted to let you know how pleased I was. Thanks again!
Sheri Bailey, Agent, Boerne, TX
Sat May 25, 2013
I live in Boerne and use Old Republic Home Warranty. I've had great service from them over the past two years. They replaced my double oven last year when they could not repair it satisfactorily.

Good luck to you!
Larry Wood, Agent, Bandera, TX
Wed Mar 6, 2013
I recommend BPG; alot of my clients have used them and they are really good at making the repairs they are supposed too etc. go to http://www.bpgwi.com
Shaukatali K…, Agent, Katy, TX
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Dan I recommend First American Home warranty.
and aslo try American Home Shield.