would you be willing to take small down payment nad small monthly payments to sell i am on disablility also know there is generator there to hook to?

Asked by Lucky, Newport, WA Thu Jun 30, 2011

with me

Answers

4
Roger Ens, Agent, Newport, WA
Mon May 20, 2013
Not able to help you on the financing
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Mon Jul 4, 2011
Lucky, grab an agent that can assist you with purchasing a home. It's really difficult to get the detailed answers your looking for on any property in a forum. The best bet is hire a Realtor and let them do all the homework for you on any property you have interest in:-)
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Thu Jun 30, 2011
I'm with Dan & would be happy to help you as well. You need some local help from an agent that knows what they are doing. Do not try to do things on your own. No real reason to.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Thu Jun 30, 2011
Lucky,
No property was indicated, so there is no way for us to know which property you are interested in. Truthfully, your best outcome will not come from making an offer on a site like this, but by having an agent represent you and put your offer in writing. It's easier to say no to a verbal offer than to see a set of terms placed in front of a seller and have someone present reasons why it may make sense. There are no guarantees of success with a written offer, but your chances go up.
If you need a referral to a local agent to present your offer, let me or another agent who answers this question know. We may be able to put you in touch with a good, helpful agent in further improve you chances on the home you inquired about or another one they find for you.