Kissnkatt22, Home Buyer in Calumet City, IL

would like to purchase a forclosed property ,but recently discharged from chapter 7 how long must I wait to get a loan.?

Asked by Kissnkatt22, Calumet City, IL Mon Aug 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sandra Gold, Agent, Wellington, FL
Mon Aug 27, 2012
There are a lot of factors to consider besides the filing of Chpt 7. Contact your lender to get all the details on what requirements they have. Some banks may differ from what they need.
0 votes
Karen M. Ris…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Your best bet is to contact a mortgage Broker or a Bank Lender. All have different Criteria but you are looking at I believe a minimun of 3 years and could be longer.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Dolton Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more