would like to live in the country side of fort lauderdale fl?

Asked by Miguel Colon, Harbor Beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Oct 14, 2011

would like to live in the country side of fort lauderdale fl 3bed room, 2 car gerage 1 to 1/2 an acer of land

Answers

13
Sharde2770, , Harbor Beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Jan 31, 2016
could anyone helping me finding a great place to rent buy. i would love to be on the country side
Abbie Konigs…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Harbor Beach is the only private beach around. Can't beat it!
Jen Babacan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Hi Miguel,
There are a few wonderful areas near Ft. Lauderdale which would be ideal for you. The prestigious S.W. Ranches for example is absolutely stunning. You can find a house or vacant land there for $300,000 to the millions. Davie, Cooper City, Plantation Acres are also very nice. These are communities where people enjoy outdoor living, have animals, lots of horses and barns. It's very tranquil and serene. I know, because I have worked these beautiful areas and still maintain listings there. If you like, you may email me your specifications for your new home, such as how large a home, old or new, etc, I would be happy to forward you listings.
Best of luck to you,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334
Kevin Berman, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
There are many neighborhood to choose from that may work for you. Is there a number I can contact you to discuss your other criteria?

Can I Thank You!

Steve Kravitz - 3226918
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Bankers Realty Services, Inc.
211 SW 2 Street #F
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954)302-8677 Direct & eFax (305)785-8588 Mobile
James DeMar…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
It is a pleasure for me to answer your questions.

The following communities west and southwest of Fort Lauderdale, would be ideal for those who seek -

* LARGER LOTS/MORE LAND
* SPACIOUS HOMES
* SLOWER PACE OF LIFE
* POSSIBILTY FOR HORSES AT HOME/OR STABLES NEARBY

I recommend -

PLANTATION ACRES
DAVIE
SOUTHWEST RANCHES
SUNSHINE RANCHES

If i can be of additional service, please feel free to contact me at jimdemaria@lagomarrealty.com.

JIM D....
Mark Jewett, , Wilton Manors, FL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
plantation acres is where you would love. also davie, i can send available prop to you to preview before you come down, no sense in wasting your time seeing prop you have no int in. my email is markwjewett@aol.com
Jannicha Ail…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hello Miguel,

I have lived in different places in Fort Lauderdale myself also in the country side. I have the perfect place for you that you will really love.

Email me to let me know your timeframe of relocating or feel free to give me a call.

I look foward to working with you.

Jannicha A. Forte
Riverview Realty, REALTORS®
2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Suite 101
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
E-mail: jannicha@yahoo.com
Nicole Marks…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hello Miguel. If you're referring to having a lot of land and a place for horses Davie is also a good choice. I am happy to help you, but need to gather more information from you. For example, do you need a pool? Do you have a minimum # of living square feet? How much do you want to spend? I don't want to overwhelm you with a lot of listings so if you can fill in these blanks I can narrow down properties that I believe may be of interest to you.

Please call me at 561-445-8743 or email me at Nicole@BuySellBoca.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference:  http://www.BuySellBoca.com
Michael Nies, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
There are plenty of homes available that will satisfy your requirements.
I would be pleased to help you finding just the right home, at the right price, and in your price range.
Call or email.......Best Regards

Michael Nies
VP Sales & Managed Property
Petrus Realty Group
Fort Lauderdlae, FL
Direct: 954.612.1737
Email: michael@petrusrealtygroup.com
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hi Miguel:
There would be a nice variety of homes with your specifications in some lovely areas around Fort Lauderdale, some that are family oriented, some equestrian & others with just large lots. I have lived and worked in the area for 30 years and know my market. I would love to assist you in finding a suitable home. We can start by setting up an automatic search that will send you listings in all of the desired areas and then discuss getting together to view them.
I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you. Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Leisa Wade, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hello Miguel,

There are a few areas that would match nicely with those qualities. If you are interested in discussing more, please contact me directly or visit my website and look for property in Wellington, Parkland, Davie, or the Florida Fruitlands. These communities offer Country-lifestyle features with large lot size. Happy shopping!
Web Reference:  http://www.GetLeisa.com
Kevin Covello, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hi Miguel,
There are many options,for example I found a 3/2 2car garage on an acre with stalls for horses for a list price in the 300,000's. Please contact me for additional info.
Kevin Covello,Realtor
954-684-5958
Web Reference:  http://www.kevincovello.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.