would like some thoughts regarding the condos on Davis Rd near the tanger outlets ? and thoughts on the area

Asked by scott, Dunedin, FL Wed Apr 23, 2014

Answers

1
Jim Barbour, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Fri May 2, 2014
In my opinion, the Davis Lake condominiums are an excellent value considering today's sale prices.
The community is very well maintained, the complex is close to both Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach, and owners (and their guests or tenants) can play golf at the public course next door at Shell Point. The condo fees are very reasonable and the property has an on-site manager. Throw-in a very liberal rental policy and reasonable maintenance fees, and Davis Lake condominiums should be on anyone's list if they are shopping for a lower-priced condominium In South Fort Myers-especially a Winter getaway or vacation home close to local beaches. Feel free to call me at 239-273-3833 or email me at swfljim@comcast.net for more information about Davis lake condos and the area in general.