with middle fica score of 670 can i get a mortgage first time buyer

Asked by Grammat, Lyons, WI Wed Aug 31, 2011

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Aug 31, 2011
There are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, therefore visit with any loan officer(s), after reviewing your overall financial information, a determination can be made-- be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Ashley Pimen…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Lombard, IL
Fri Sep 27, 2013
I am a licensed loan officer, you could give me a call and we can see if I can get you pre-approved. My company works with over 40 lenders, so there are a lot of options available. Pre-approvals are fast and easy. Here is my contact info:

Ashley Pimentel
(630)396-7787
apimentel@marketplacemc.com

If I am out of the office you can always leave me a voicemail and I will call you back as soon as possible.
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Wed Aug 31, 2011
Grammut,

The answer to your question is yes providing your debt to income is okay among other things. I have two lenders that I trust and have worked with for a long time and they both specialize in first-time home buyer. They will walk you through each and every step. I am from Wind Lake and have lived in this area for over 25 years. If it is this area that you seek to buy a home, I will be happy to help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.lcefalu@cbhsr.com
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed Aug 31, 2011
From the FICO score alone, that is not a problem. As stated before, there are other criteria. Please check with your local Bank or Mortgage Broker. Best of Luck
Roy Kenast, Agent, Burlington, NC
Wed Aug 31, 2011
Your first step is to find a lender that you trust. If you don't know of any, or need me to recommend a few, send me an email and I'll introduce you to someone that can get you started. There are some great USDA programs in our area! :)

-Roy