will i be able to find a house around east norriton, audubon, collegeville, phoenixville under $190.000

Asked by mariefrance.damas, 19401 Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

5
Bobby Daddis, Agent, Conshohocken, PA
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Tons. If you stay in the Norristown school District, that is where you will get best prices.
Web Reference:  http://BobbyDaddis.com
Darius Realty, Agent, Collegeville, PA
Sun Oct 20, 2013
What type of house are you looking for? How many bedrooms, baths, etc?

I have some properties in the area which I offer as rent to buy if you are interested.

I currently have a condo in the area getting a new finish and will be listed around $110K.
Chuck, Both Buyer And Seller, 19428
Thu Oct 10, 2013
I am a local developer with 10 new townhomes starting now. If you are still looking we are in the low 200's for brand new, beautiful location homes.
Christopher…, Agent, Collegeville, PA
Mon Aug 12, 2013
There are several homes currently listed in the MLS that meet your price point. I may also be listing a home off of Egypt Road very soon and would be more than happy to share some information with you. However, feel free to contact me directly if you want to discuss this in further detail.
Ken Krauter, Agent, Flourtown, PA
Mon Aug 12, 2013
I found 9 active listing in E. Norriton and Collegeville Boro for under $190k; give me a call and we'll discuss your situation and see about touring these homes.
Ken Krauter
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
215-450-0605
kenkrauter@google.com