why is this house saying it has 3/2ba and public record saying it have 2/2ba,i would like to know if its 3brms or 2brms.?

Asked by David/angel, Fernley, NV Sun Feb 19, 2012

Answers

2
Rena Estes, , Oakland, CA
Mon Feb 20, 2012
I see 1 home in Yerington: 3 bdrm/1 bth - Lyon County Assessor shows the same info. The site that you saw the listing on, might have the error. But just as the other agent mentioned, without the actual street # it is hard for us the give you an answer.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Feb 19, 2012
David,
There are several possibilities; the home may have been a 2/2 when originally built but had another bedroom added on. The Home may have had an open loft or other section of the house converted to a legal bedroom. The public record may not reflect changes done by the owner but the listing would.
To be a true legal bedroom a room must have a window large enough to escape through and a closet. On occasion an agent or owner will refer to a den/office as a bedroom that may not be considered a legal bedroom.
I can't see what home you are asking about, you can inquire with any local agent who can research this for you.