why is it that the agents on trulia seems to not be intrested in selling the homes?

Asked by Dorothy, Matteson, IL Sun Dec 9, 2012

Answers

2
Edith Karoline Jasser’s answer
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Dec 10, 2012
I am not quite sure why you are thinking like that.... I assure you any Listing agent of a property wants to sell it, and any buyers agent wants to find the right property for their buyers and get to a successful closing on behalf of their relative clients.

Now when you look at all you can find on Trulia, many times the properties you find are already under contract, or are not actually available etc. etc., Trulia is not as updated as the multiple listing information a Realtor has access to. So if you are looking to buy I strongly suggest you do work with
a local Realtor, your personal Buyers Agent, no fee to you as long as the property you intend to buy
is listed with a brokerage and is on the MLS, of course your commitment and your loyalty to one
Realtor though is required. But you will be well advised to not do this on your own and to work with
an experienced Buyers Agent. If you need recommendations for your areas of interest get back to us.
We gladly send you recommendations.

Good luck to you

Hope this helps...

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and your Chicago and Northern Illinois and RElocation Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients at @Properties North Shore
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Get to know Edith and her Service her website is
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Mon Dec 10, 2012
If you are wondering why there are not numbers by some listings to contact agents, it is because while this site does offer free listings, you can pay to have your number on the property as the listing agent, etc.

For those agents who don't do that, Trulia offers consumers buyer's agents who have access to show any properties in the MLS and can get you all of the information you need.

It is better to work with a buyer's agent anyway. The market is very tricky now and you need your own representation. I work with buyers and sellers and would be happy to help you.

Please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
remarketingconsultants.com