why is desert mountain in scottsdale a good buy.?

Asked by Linda Salkow, Carefree, AZ Sun Oct 4, 2009

Answers

2
Kyle, , Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 21, 2009
Quick answer? Its miles away from the city center and literally out in the desert with mostly dirt roads. Great area though if you want a big new custom home for 350k....its just not close to the city and all those amenities.
Linda Salkow, Agent, Carefree, AZ
Sun Oct 4, 2009
I posed this question because I hear it all the time from prospective Buyers. If a Buyer is looking for a high end gated community with 24/7 guard gated security, amenities galore, golf, tennis, fitness, concierge services, etc. this is like an adult playground. People from all over the world have made Desert Mountain their home or vacation home. Friendly members, a wonderful and accomodating staff, and of course a diverse mix of people. Why not belong to a community like this AND with the HOME VALUES at record low prices, it is an awesome time to buy. Doesn't everyone want to Buy low?? Call me anytime to discuss your Buying options. There is something in Desert Mountain awaiting you now. Click on my website below to map and see every home currently on the market.. Linda Salkow Exclusive Properties of AZ. 480-620-3511
Web Reference:  http://www.lindasalkow.com