why doesn't your site allow people to search for homes that are NOT in a development/gated comm. ? I want private property!

Asked by Rusa2000, Bushkill, PA Thu Sep 16, 2010

I need to search for homes/land that is private property.
I do NOT want to see any that are part of a gated/private development/comm.
I do NOT want any dues.
I do NOT want anything to do with a housing committy.
Was don't your website all this, why do you make it so difficult !

Answers

6
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Fri Sep 17, 2010
Realtors can tailor a search to your needs better than this or any other public site. Call a realtor in Bushkill and ask them to email you a list of all active properties NOT in a gated community and NOT with a homeowner's association / dues to pay.

They can put you on an automated list, too, so that any time a property comes up with your search criteria you will get an email about it and a link to it. This information is fresh and very up to date -- more correct than this or any other public site.
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Why don't you find yourself a real estate agent to work with? This will reduce many frustrations you are having.

They WON'T show you any properties in communities if you don't want.
They WON'T show you ones with HOA dues.
They WON'T show anything you don't want to see.
They WON'T charge you anything unless the commission from the seller side is below what is contracted or if you purchase a For Sale By Owner and the owner won't allow for the commission to be rolled in the Agreement of Sale.

A Realtor will give you only what you ask for unless there are too few choices. Try it out.
Jeffrey Ferr…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Sep 16, 2010
call me for hawley properties near bushkill
570 775 1996
Cathy, Home Owner, Lehman, PA
Fri Jan 13, 2012
I've no idea if you've found something, but the easy answer is there isn't much private property in Bushkill. I would consider selling my home if you are interested. It's on 2.11 acres.
Cathy
FSBOsuccess, Home Seller, 28590
Fri Sep 17, 2010
Not sure what you are doing as you search on Trulia, but I have never been limited to one specific development, community or those with an HOA. This is not a difficult site. It may be you don't know how to use it (which is hard since it is so easy).
Karen Rice, Agent, Hawley, PA
Thu Sep 16, 2010
It won't cost you anything to work with a realtor as a buyer (be sure to pay attention to any buyer agency forms you are asked to sign!). The MLS is much easier to search and the properties listed on the MLS are actually available, unlike some of the ones you will find on Trulia and Zillow.

You can search the Pike/Wayne County PA MLS yourself at the link below, and put your own parameters in. http://portal.flexmls.com/karenrice You can save searches and keep track of listings that interest you. And if you have any questions, feel free to send an email or call. I don't pester people with unwanted email; I will only contact you if you wish to be contacted. :)