why do you post that you have photo's when you can't see the entire photo? Only half of it.? Extremely disappointing. I'll look elsewhere.

Asked by Mary Sufficool, Glen Ellyn, IL Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

3
Karen Lippol…, Agent, Glen Ellyn, IL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
The Photos that you have commented on are fine on the MLS. If it would help I can send then directly to you but have no control over various websites who do not pull listings in correct format.
Sorry for you troubles feel free to call me to see directly or I can send to you. 630-745-1775
Michael Hagen, Agent, Elmhurst, IL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I agree with Bob's comments. Just because you have a camera, doesn't mean you take good pictures. It is a skill that needs to be developed. The other issue I have seen is that the pictures may need reformatting when they're posted on different websites, in other words what may look good in the MLS may be akwardly cropped when uploaded to another website, like Trulia.
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I think sometimes it is because the picture taker person ( I will not call them a photographer) does not use or probably own a wide or super wide angle lens capable of capturing more than just a corner of a room or a toilet. Equally frustrating is the poor lighting and overexposed windows and underexposed room interiors.
It is a garbage in and garbage out scenario.
A basic photo book or class would benefit many marketers of real estate.