why do these listings show many school districts instead of just one. I don't want to email each agent to find out. Can anyone help me?

Asked by Rosita Gurner, Allentown, PA Wed Apr 10, 2013

Answers

3
Andrew Himes, Agent, Collegeville, PA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Rosita,

Feel free to email me any questions that you have regarding homes. I live and work in Collegeville and would be more than happy to assist you as a buyer and you won't need to worry about doing all the legwork on your own.

Andrew Himes
Prudential Fox & Roach
267-231-8255
Andrew@AndrewHimes.com
Tom Roth, Agent, Allentown, PA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Many consumers are not aware that when you talk to the agent who's name is on the listing that you are talking to the agent that is selling the property. Consequently they make lots of phone calls and never seem to get the information they want. Buying real estate can be complicated and having a Buyer Agent is the best way to get answers to your questions. How much does a Buyer Agent charge for their service? Well that's the best thing about having an agent work for you...Your Buyer Agent gets paid by the Seller. For more information about how a Realtor can help you in buying a home go to http://www.TheRothsCare.com/realtors_for_buyers.asp .
Tai DeSa, Agent, Allentown, PA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Hello Rosita -

The best way for you to get completely accurate information is to work with a real estate agent and have them setup a search for you at no charge in the lehigh valley MLS - that is where all of the information is added at the source - all other sites are just populated with what ever info they request via computer programming and/or in some cases if the agent pays for an upgraded account they can make changes to make sure the info is accurate - basically all other sites are here to advertise homes to the consumer and make money by charging real estate agents to connect to you - hope this helps.
hi again, can you assist me?
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
ok thanks
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013