Home Buying in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

Lovehome, Home Buyer in Wesley Chapel, FL

why arent there pictures of the inside? what is wrong with it?

Asked by Lovehome, Wesley Chapel, FL Wed Nov 3, 2010

The sad fact is a great deal of listings are not properly marketed. If I have heard it one time, I have heard it thousands, from agents and the public alike that the only thing that matters when selling a house is price. While price is certainly an important consideration the number one most important factor in selling any home for the most money in the shortest amount of time is proper marketing.

A marketing program can involve many facets but the most important is professional photographs, lots of them, and a detailed description of the home that tells a story properly presented on-line. Unfortunately, it is a small minority of agents who properly present their listings to the on-line community. Strange indeed when it is a proven fact that over 85% of all home buyers start their search on-line. While I work mainly as a buyers agent when I do take listings I am a better than average photographer with cameras, lenses and flash units that cost thousands of dollars. If I cannot get the shots I am looking for a I will bring in a professional.

I would suggest you work with a professional Realtor® in your area who knows how to hunt down the best deals and negotiate the best pricing and terms. A good agent is worth their weight in gold whether you are buying, selling or investing. If you need any recommendations for great agents in your area just let me know and I would be very happy to help.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Ask your agent to research.
Can you give me the address for the home you are looking at? I will email you pictures of the interior.
You are not giving us much to go on.
Is it a foreclosure property? are you buying as is?Maybe the property has been trashed inside.
That is only a small concern, what if it has a sinkhole? major $$ expenditure.
If you are working with an agent ask him/her what is going on? No matter what the price of the property is, its a good idea to have a Home Inspection done to get to know in advance what to expect.
If you need a good Home Inspector call me, ill be glad to help.
Are you looking at a bank owned property?