why are there so many homes for sale in Little Egg Harbor NJ?

Asked by Maurgordon, Little Egg Harbor, NJ Sat Apr 9, 2011

Answers

4
Les33, Home Owner, Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Wed Jul 25, 2012
It may seem like a lot of homes but Little Egg Harbor is a very big township and there has been a lot of new developments added over the past 10 years. There are no more homes here than in other large townships in the rest of NJ. I agree the flys are a nuisance but would rather deal with them than be closer to the nuclear plant farther up the coast. The great bay is very clean, cleaner than barnegat, in my opinion.
Also checks the obits, there have been quite a few seniors passing away weekly in LEH.
As a weekender with a vacation home here it is nice and quiet and we enjoy every minute of it!
Frank Gillig…, Agent, Monmouth Beach, NJ
Wed Jul 18, 2012
There are many homes for sale on the water beacause of the greenhead flys and the boating is not very good its call the great Bay. You want to buy in Bayviille or Lacey. Give me a call on my cell. You honest realtor.

Re/max Elite
Frank Gilligan
Office 732-870-6300
Please call my cell 732-539-8668
444 Ocean Boulevard North
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Licensed salesperson, NJ
Over 28+ Years of Full Time Experience
Susan Henry,…, , Ship Bottom, NJ
Mon Apr 11, 2011
Many people that live in Little Egg Harbor worked in Atlantic City. They were greatly affected by the layoffs. In regards to the water fronts, that's just a sign of the times.

Great time to purchase!!!

Susan Henry
RE/MAX At Barnegat Bay
609.709.4808
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Sat Apr 9, 2011
There are roughly 450 homes for sale in Little Egg Harbor. Those include condos, waterfront homes, all single family units and adult community homes. Just a month ago the homes for sale numbered about 380.

The reason, in my opinion, is the economy and the uncertainty about a further decline in prices. The 450 homes for sale is not alarming, in past years at this time of year the number of Little Egg Harbor homes for sale was closer to 500!

I do daily, monthly and quarterly housing market reports for Little Egg Harbor, contact me if you'd like to receive them via email.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty-Atlantic Shore
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com