why am i out searching for a foreclosure to buy? why isn't the realtor sending me leads? in these times i would think agent would want the

Asked by Dino, Berwyn, IL Wed Feb 29, 2012

income? i am selling my current flip and looking for the next one. seems i keep having to bring deals to the real estate agents. I would love for them to take the initiative and provide me with some leads for a change. are they really not interested if there is not a ton of money involved? seems like a little is better than nothing. the whole country is belt tightening, what about realtors? sure would like some old fashioned ambition on someone's part beside mine.

Answers

2
Peter Kedzior, Agent, Elk Grove Village, IL
Thu Mar 1, 2012
The REO market (bank-owned homes) requires a whole different set of skills from a real estate agent. Patience and perseverance are probably on the top of the list. Also, willingness to work more for less :-) I have been helping buyers acquire REO properties since 2008 and I learned the hard way how difficult (but also lucrative) this market segment is.
KK Yan, Agent, Streamwood, IL
Wed Feb 29, 2012
I specialize in working with investors. See my blog. Feel free to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://Kkyan.com
KK Yan,

I am an investor...please email me at celebritysmiles@aol.com

Ron
Flag Tue Mar 27, 2012