Home Buying in Auburn Farms>Question Details

Jm, Other/Just Looking in Auburn Farms, Fort W...

whose listing was the home on 7602 Saddlewood Dr.?

Asked by Jm, Auburn Farms, Fort Wayne, IN Tue Aug 24, 2010

Answers

3
Darren Schortgen’s answer
This home is listed with Beth Walker of the Fairfield Group. It is currently under contract. I would advise staying away from this addition. The homes in this addition were built by a builder who does not have a good reputation in the Fort Wayne area. These homes are poorly constructed, and very often have/develop problems due to this. If you would like more information, you can call (385-7603) or email (darren@darrenschortgen.com) me and I can fill you in.
It is currently listed with Fairfield Group and is in pending status, which means it has an accepted offer. Please let us know if you would like any assistance finding homes that are similar to this one. We can help answer any questions and help you purchase any homes out there. Look forward to hearing from you!

Jared Christiansen
The Christiansen Team

*The Christiansen Team was voted "Best Realtors in Fort Wayne" in the Fort Wayne Newspapers and FortWayne.com Readers Pick Poll for 2010.
7602 Saddlewood is currently pending with Beth Walker from Fairfield Group, Realtors.