whom should i contact to see this listing

Asked by , 18201 Wed Jun 11, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jim Johnson, , 78233
Wed Jun 11, 2008
You should contact the buyer's agent serving you. If you contact the listing office, the agent who shows you the home will be representing the seller. The following HUD Web page will validate the importance of having buyer representation, and provide answers to many another question you may have:

2 votes
Patty Tyrcha, Agent, Schaumburg IL 60194, IL
Wed Jun 11, 2008
If its for sale by a real estate office any agent can show you the property.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Hazleton Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more