who owns the condo at 1020 15th st. #29G Denver, CO. 80202

Asked by Greg Sanders, Arvada, CO Fri Jan 4, 2013

Was wondering if it is listed or reo. and any liens against it.
thanx,

Greg

Answers

3
Robert McGuire’s answer
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Greg,

As stated below, this is a FNMA foreclosure. All liens should be absorbed in the foreclosure. These are usually sold under market value. The Fannie Mae financing could be a benefit for you if you are not putting a large amount down to keep your payments lower. Also, if there is considerable damage or need of updating, this property may be eligible for the FNMA loan that allows you to include the fix-up costs into the loan. Let me know if you need assistance with this or any other Denver property.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Marina Bay, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hi Greg,

There are currently 10 units for sale in Brooks Tower, priced from $137,000 to $499,000. 29G has been foreclosed and is listed for $174,900. Any liens are usually wiped out or paid during the foreclosure, so I wouldn't expect any. However the unit is sold "as is" and you will not be able to negotiate any repairs.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Kayla Okafor, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Greg,
This property is presently owned by the bank. They are accepting offers and have it listed at the price of $179,900. I'd be glad to show you the unit and help you to put in an offer if you are interested.
Kayla Okafor
Denver Real Estate Connection
Owner/Employing Broker
Ofc: 303-455-0244, Cell: 720-296-2949
drckayla@aol.com