who is selling this property?

Asked by realestate, Portland, ME Thu Jan 14, 2010

Answers

3
Linda Gardiner’s answer
Linda Gardin…, Agent, Bangor, ME
Thu Jan 14, 2010
Good question. It is not isted in the MLS system and there obviously is no contact information. The last sale I see was back in 2003 for 255,000. It may be a "rougue" listing. They sometimes have old, expired, sold or withdrawn listings that have not been taken off the sites. Or it could be a FSBO but again, without contact info could be difficult to track down since this is a condo complex all with the same address.
If you are interested in these condos I would still contact a buyer agent for more information and again, I do recommend Brenda Whitney at ReMax.
Hope that helps!
Linda Gardiner, ABR, Town & Country REALTORS
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Fri Jan 29, 2010
Hello Mike- Did you get that listing from realtytrac or one of the other foreclosure websites? Often times, those are pretty old listings for sale that have already sold or they have been pulled off the market, etc.

If I can be of any help, please let me know. Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Thu Jan 14, 2010
Hi Mike,

This property is not coming as current in our MLS system. It was a short sale back in 2007 and it may have sold. Have you seen a sign on the property? I would love to assist you in finding a home. I believe you know my husband, Don from TA. Let me know if you are the same Mike Foley.

You can reach me at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com. It would be my pleasure to help you find what you are looking for.