who do i call to get a 1st time home buyers loan, i am on ssi income disability..who is the quickest?

Asked by szeitvogel, Holly Springs, NC Fri Mar 29, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Dec 27, 2014
Contact a local lender in the area that you are interested in buying in. I would check would a mortgage broker and a bank.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more