Adam, Home Buyer in 4901 green river rd

who could tell me about this house at this site? http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003065283--Othello-Ln-Coro

Asked by Adam, 4901 green river rd Wed Jan 14, 2009

Answers

4
Diana Margala, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Hi Adam:

Cheryl is correct. I know that you and many buyers are looking on Trulia and many sites for properties and post questions like yours to us. Which we all answer. My question to you is wouldn't it serve you better if you had a Realtor that you could work with and for you to give you the answers.

If you are truely wanting to purchase a home you should speak to a Realtor to make sure that you are pre pared to purchase. What happens if that perfect home comes along and beleive me if it is that perfect home, it will still go fast in this market, are your ready to have some one write that offer for you, to present your offer in the best light to give you the opertunity to purchase the home.

We do all love your questions and the ability to help you and the other people, I am just concerned as to what will put you and other buyers in the best position to purchase a home? Who will help you through the process?

If I can be of service to put you in the position to help you find a home off Green River in Corona, or Sierra Del Oro or other areas in Corona, please give me a call.

Diana Margala 909-945-5763
Web Reference:  http://www.Dianam.com
Cheryl Ramir…, Agent, Corona, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
this is a bank owned property 5bedroom 3 bathroom 2900 sq ft what other questions do you have on the home
Cheryl Ramir…, Agent, Corona, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Cheryl Ramir…, Agent, Corona, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009