who are the most liked agents for the city of philadelphia PA?

Asked by Eva Last, 10033 Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

11
Timothy Garr…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hi, Eva.

The answer to your question will rely on your own online research.

Your best bet is to search for "Philadelphia" agents on the home page, and then do your own research on as many agents as you want to. That way, you can see who you would prefer to work with.

That's what makes Trulia great. It's very searchable, and it has loads of information. Good luck!

Tim

Timothy M. Garrity | REALTOR®, ABR®, e-PRO®, SRS®
U S Spaces, Inc. | 2206 Walnut St. Philadelphia, PA 19103
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, PA | #RS314897
267-879-2716 - Call & Text
215-829-8850 - Office
PhillyUrbanLiving@gmail.com
PhillyUrbanLiving.com
TimothyGarrity.com
Jennifer Rad…, Agent, Newtown, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Ask friends and family if they have an agent they like. Or you can go to some open houses in your area and meet agents that way. Talk to them and see who you feel comfortable with. Make sure you ask them if they work in real estate full time. There are a lot of part time agents out there and you will get much better service from someone who is available to work on your behalf at all hours not just at night and on the weekend. Good luck with your search!
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Right off the top of my mind are the renowned and always liked::
Ebineezer Soldit
Syvestor Imaluvor
Iwanna B. Good
and the always favored,
Ubotmy Benz

I'm sure there are a lot of runner ups.
They are all likey to be good professionals who take their business seriously and keep their clients best interests first.
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hi Eva,

A personal referral from someone you know who has bought or sold a home would be your best guide. I would suggest you interview a few different Realtors to get a feel for different styles. You'll want to find a Realtor whom you can relate to, and feel comfortable putting your trust in that person.

I'd like to think I am in that category. I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss the ways which I can assist you. This way you can make up your own mind and move forward with the Realtor you feel most comfortable with.

Please feel free to call me anytime. Have a great day.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Cell (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
The agent that can meet your needs

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
267-934-1971
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
PhilCunningham2004@Yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://GreatPaRE.com
Peggy Fitzge…, Agent, Newtown, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
That is an easy question to ansewer, " Keller Williams Agents"
Alan Openshaw, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southampton, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hello Eva,
I like Michael Doyle of Prudential in Centre city. He is personable, diligent and has his clients best interests in mind. Addy Maini at the condo shop is also someone who I trust and respect. There are lots of good Realtors that will be a tremendous asset to you in your search for a new home. But just as in any industry there are service providers who leave you shaking your head. Do you research and let me know if I can be of assistance.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Wed Nov 20, 2013
I love how Northpoint360 named themselves!

This is a very broad question. I would recommend you ask family, friends and coworkers who they had good experiences with and interview each one. Hope this helps!

Eric
Dennis Conwe…, , Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Eva,

I do not know how you would determine who are the most liked, however I can tell you that the office that I am associated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services-Fox & Roach Realtors is number 1 in listings and sale
Over the years some clients have bought and sold four, five, six, houses from our agents These same people and many,others are quick to mention our name when family, friends and associates mention the need of a real estate agent or brokerage.
In regards to your situation. not to long ago I rented a unit to a couple from New York like yourself who were paying $3,600.00 per month for 650 square feet. who were able to get 850 square feet for $1,850 per month right in the heart of the city within walking distance of numerous restaurants theatres and cultural attractions
If you are looking to buy or rent you can't beat anywhere on the east coast what Philadelphia offers dollar for dollar in housing.
No doubt this is one of the main reasons that our population increased by over 10,000.00 residents last year.
If you should have any additional questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Best Always,
Dennis Conwell
Accredited Buyers Representative
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services-Fox &Roach Realtors
215-440-2085 Office
215-272-0360 Cell
dennis.conwell@foxroach.com
Addy Maini, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Thanks Alan! Eva, please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Addy Maini
The Condo Shop
215-684-9552
addy@thecondoshops.com
Robert Schuck, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Wayne, PA
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Patrick Mallach at Northpoint360!

215-284-0468
Thank you Patrick!
Eva
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013