while browsing real estate on the internet, how can i tell if a property has hoa fees ?

Asked by nusans, Winder, GA Sun Sep 9, 2012

Answers

3
Rodney Mason, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Your Buyer's Agent wwould be able to provide you with more detaisl on that. Not ever listing properly displays the correct HOA dues amount. When you are seriouly interested in a particular property, contacting the HOA is the best method.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
Veronika Bar…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Nusans,

Most of the home search sites don't display the HOA information. Only MLS does, but you have to be an agent to access.

J Douglas Ha…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi nusans,

Sometimes it will be listed in the details about the property and sometimes it isn't listed. The best way to find out is to hire your own buyer's agent who will provide you listings that match your desires and are truly available for sale and he/she will be able to tell you whether there are in fact HOA fees. If you don't have an agent, I can help you. I work Barrow and Hall counties and my services are paid by the seller.

Call me if you need my assistance.