which of the 3 caldwells nj is the best to live and why? and wich one has the best school district?

Asked by Mache, Mountain View, CA Fri Mar 19, 2010

Answers

4
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Mar 19, 2010
Mache - as Marc noted, no one can tell you which is the "best", as best is a relative word...what works for one person may not work for someone else.

I am not here to cheerlead for any town, or for myself - just to give you some information.

I will say that each of the 3 Caldwells has a certain flair and distinct flavor....your price range will also factor in, as, in general, the home prices in N. Caldwell can go into a higher price point range than Caldwell and West Caldwell.

N. Caldwell makes use of West Essex Regional Middle and High Schools - shared by the towns of Essex Fells, Fairfield and Roseland. Caldwell and W. Caldwell make use of the same middle and high schools(James Caldwell High and Grover Celveland Middle).

Both school systems are higly ranked.

If you check my website, I have provided links for more specific school information on all the towns in NJ, and a variety of other useful sites that will give you more town information, as well.

Best wishes with your move......potentially, Welcome to NJ !
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties

email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Fri Mar 26, 2010
Hi Mache - I can go as far as give a referral for a great agent and Debbie Rose is the best person to seek out for information this area!

Of course we can offer you information to look at each of the schools to help you make your final decision.
Due diligence is the key to any transaction and in that research you need to find a Realtor that can supply you with all the information for you to make a wise choice.

For the Caldwells Debbie would be a great rsource for you to tap into!

If you want to look into Middlesex County and outr great schools and NYC commuting.. do hesitiate to email or call me at any time and I'll sed you the same !

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty

Office: 732-863-6969 732-863-6969
Cell: 732-213-1409 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Judith Amorim…, Agent, Caldwell, ID
Sun Aug 26, 2012
I urge you to please consider the established community of North Caldwell, NJ. Just 17 miles from mid town Manhattan, the township provides exceptional education, recreation, community and saftey. Ranking Top 20 within the state; the Borough of North Caldwell provides Public Pre K to 6th grade schooling with a regional 7th to 12th grade middle/high school which ranked 16 in the state.

Please visit my website http://www.judithamorimdias.com and contact me directly (973-444-5643). There are a number of resident families which work in Manhattan and live in the North Caldwell community. With a number of nearby Midtown direct express buses and trains, local residents attest to the quality, happiness, privacy and comfort in their selection of home in North Caldwell, NJ.

Kind regards,

Judith Amorim Dias
NJ Licensed Real Estate Agent

Prudential New Jersey Properties
50 E. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039 &
14 Forest Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006

Mobile: 973-444-5643
WEB: http://www.JudithAmorimDias.com
Email: Judith.Dias@PrudentialNewJersey.com
HI Judy (I am in your office if you don't recognize my name) - just to let you know , this question was asked almost 1 1/2 years ago. Sometimes people don't realize the are answering an obsolete question becasue the font for the date is so lite (it's located under the question). Also, answering a question that asks for the "better/best" town when several are listed is delicate, as agents are not supposed to indicate one town is better than another. read the other responses here that were given when the question was first asked, and you will see what I mean. Hope you find this helpful!
Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Fri Mar 19, 2010
Hi Mache,

Agents are not allowed to answer a question of this type, as it would constitute steering. However, the general public can. You might also check http://www.city-data.com where questions like this are frequently answered by residents of the various towns. Keep in mind though that the answers are completely subjective and often amount to cheerleading for one's hometown.

What you'll get here is usually multiple responses like this: "All the Caldwells are wonderful, I live there or grew up there and I'd love to show you all the wondeful homes there", in other words, solicitations from agents.

As far as the schools, you can evaluate that for yourself on any number of sites like greatschools.net and/or the state of New Jersey's education department site.

-Marc

Marc Paolella
Relocation Director/Appraiser
Century 21 Joe Tekula Realtors
Phone (direct): (973) 584-4235
Web: http://www.marcpaolella.com