which are the good areas with good schools ...areas preferred by first time home buyers in Charlotte? jazykhan786@yahoo.ca

Asked by Jk, Calumet City, IL Thu Dec 6, 2012

Answers

6
Jon Widdifie…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hello, my name is Jon Widdifield a great resource for schools is greatschools.org check that out for unbiased school ratings. I send out relocation packages to out of town clients that tell you all about the city and different parts. I would be more than happy to send you one just email me your home address, I think you will find the information very useful. My email address is Charlottehomepro@gmail.com. I will also post a link below to a great home search site so you can begin your search. The reason no one is giving you a direct anwser is because as agents we are not allowed to say which areas are "good" however I am more than happy to provide you information so you can make your own decision.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Dec 7, 2012
There are a lot of areas n Charlotte that offer good schools in a single family home. Part of the equation is going to be the price point you are looking ot buy at. Also, what amount of work are you looking to do to a house?

Charlotte area offers many choices for you in regards to good schools in first time buyer neighborhoods.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
http://www.davedicecco.com
Jk, Home Buyer, Calumet City, IL
Thu Dec 6, 2012
im interested in buying 5-7 SFH (3bed, 2.5bath, 2 store, garage, year 2000 or better) as investments (cash) but need a really sincere and experienced broker to assist me to locate good neighbourhoods, schools, owner occupied, close to amentites, transportation. Not looking to a buy a home for me, rather an investment. The astute broker would know what I mean. Need prop mgmt as well. Appreciate if you can contact me at jazykhan786@yahoo.ca
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Dec 6, 2012
Good afternoon, JK.
There is a good Trulia blog with info about schools: Which areas surrounding Charlotte would be a nice place to relocate? The link is below. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Dec 6, 2012
Rhonda DeVic…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Dec 6, 2012
http://www.GreatSchools.org

On this website, you can search for schools by city, zip code, etc. You can compare schools, public and private, see test scores, info on teachers, the curriculum and after school activities.