where to find a purchase agreement form for buying a house?

Asked by Jack, Indiana Fri Jun 25, 2010

Answers

3
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat Jun 26, 2010
Jack, I don't work in Indiana, but a typically contract in my area are 12-15 pages long and often longer. There are a number of considerations to make and details to attend to.
If you are not working with a licensed agent, I would encourage you to find an attorney who regularly does real estate purchase & sale work. One missed issue can cost you your earnest money, a chance to get repairs done or get you stuck buying something you didn't expect.
Even if you are buying from a family member or friend, all the specifics need to be spelled out so that the relationships are protected. Best of luck with your purchase.
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Check if you have a great store call Mc Whorters.

Remember, you need more than a purchase agreement to buy a house, otherwise your deposit can be in jeopardy.

Also get in touch with Real Estate lawyer and see if he can give you a concise form for a flat fee.

Perrry
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthandperry.com
Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Are you working with an agent? If so, they will have copies of these forms and be able to help you out.