where is there an update list of single family homes for sale in evergrene? each time i try to get info, it's sold! thanks

Asked by TjodanInc., 33410 Sat Feb 9, 2013

evergrene list of for sale? sfh

Answers

18
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
Dear Tjodaninc,

Buyers in today's market have to have a game plan in place, especially for single family homes listed under $400,000. Well priced listings in this price range will sell in days, if not hours, and if a buyer is not properly positioned to react lightning fast someone else will. A new home hit the market about 5:00 last night that one of my clients has been properly positioned to react to and I am meeting them there at 8:00 this morning as that is when the lock box is being installed. If the home looks to be the opportunity it does on paper they will have a properly presented offer complete with a pre-approval letter from a direct letter before 9:00. Anyone waiting to find this hot new listing on the internet will be too late.

That home happens to have a very limited HOA and in Evergrene with the higher fees and some homes close to the railroad you usually have a little more time to react, but not always. As of this moment there are 10 single family homes available in the community and believe it or not only one of them is a short sale. The new listings on Nature Court and Mill Creek Drive look interesting and if you want to send me your e-mail address I would be happy to notify you immediately of anything new that meets your individual needs. Be very careful as much of the inventory is either over-priced or has condition or location issues and you need to be fully informed of the metrics surrounding each parcel you may be interested in.

The best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can assist you in clearly defining your goals, paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Wed Aug 31, 2016
Dear Tjodaninc,

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Michael S Ge…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Sat Aug 20, 2016
We can help click here for an updated list of all currently listed Evergreen homes for sale http://www.yourfloridahomesource.com/community/area/Evergree…
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Feb 23, 2015
First go to REMAX.com or FloridaMoves.com or better still pick up the phone and call a Palm Beach REALTOR and get plugged directly into the local MLS.

Or, keep chasing vapors. The good stuff goes FAST.

Annette Lawrence
Remax
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Jacquie Yekm…, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Mon Feb 23, 2015

The best way to get a to the second updated list is through the MLS.
You can obtain this by contacting a Realtor to email you the list automatically anything happens in that exact community.

If you like my answer please give me a thumbs up.

Jacquie Yekmalian
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Blue to Green Realty...from the sea to the 18th tee
561-868-0591
http://www.isellflahomes.com
Mon Feb 23, 2015

Jacquie Yekmalian
Lic. Real Estate Broker
561-868-0591
http://www.isellflahomes.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Nov 3, 2014
David,

There is good news for you and others looking to buy in the Northern Palm Beaches. The median single family home price is down 10% in the Palm Beach Gardens area over the past 4 months and pending home sales are at the lowest levels we have seen in year. Inventory still at very low levels but up last month for the first time in 8 months. A well prepared buyer can find a good deal if they are looking in the right are and have the ability to act quickly.

For the latest pending home sales article from the Paradise Sharks check out our blow here on Trulia at this link;

http://www.trulia.com/blog/tompriester/2014/11/jupiter_pendi…

Fins up......

Tom Priester
Principal Broker

Paradise Sharks Real Estate
561.308.0175
tom@paradisesharks.com
Cristyle Egi…, Agent, Lake Park, FL
Mon Feb 11, 2013
cwood@palmbeachperfection.com
TjodanInc., , 33410
Mon Feb 11, 2013
I emailed three brokers who posted their email here. Haven't heard from a single one.
Zoila (Zee)…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sun Feb 10, 2013
You can send me an email requesting a market snapshot and I will send you back the report by email. You can then receive the report as often as you want. It will show you all the available properties in detail and all other such as sold, under contract, etc.
zakhouri@bellsouth.net
Web Reference:  http://zztopproperties.com
Debra Manuel, Agent, Palm Beach, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
Tjodanlnc,

YOU PROBABLY ARE GOING ON A WEB SITE THAT ISN'T AS UPDATED AS THE MLS THAT REALTORS GO ON. I CAN SET UP AN AUTOMATIC SEARCH WITH YOUR EMAIL AND, EVERY TIME A NEW LISTING COMES ON THE MARKET OR A PRICE DROP IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEND IT TO YOU. I WOULD NEED YOUR EMAIL FOR THAT ! JUST LET ME KNOW I LIVE 1/2 A MILE FROM EVERGRENE AND I AM IN THERE ALL THE TIME SHOWING PROPERTY. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP. MY EMAIL IS DEBRAM@GOLDENBEARHOMES.COM
Kathy Fox, , 34997
Sat Feb 9, 2013
Dear Tjodaninc,

If you would be so kind as to contact me by email it will be my pleasure to send you the homes available.
.
My email is kathycfox@gmail.com.

Evergrene is a beautiful community, in a great location, with resort style amenities.

Here and ready to help,

Kathy C. Fox

Realty Associates Florida Properties
4650 Donald Ross Road, Ste 112
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Robert Gross, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
I know it's so frustrating for buyers searching on the internet for homes only to find out they are under contract or sold. It's best to find a realtor you like and trust so you can be immediately notified when a home becomes available. For now you can follow the link below to see all of the listings for currently available homes in Evergrene.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/addn3gt

I give my customers access to a service ListingBook where they can search the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and see real time status on properties. They can even leave me questions on the listings, I automatically get an email and answer the questions. If you would like access to this program just let me know.

Roselyn Gross
RGrossHomes@gmail.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Sat Feb 9, 2013
You need to hire a buyer's agent, in today's Real Estate Market, you need a Realtor on your side.

Best of Luck
Cindy Hallor…, , Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
Hi! My name is Cindy Halloran. I'm witk Keller Williams on PGA Blvd. I'll be happy to work with you. I can offer you a FREE ListingBook account if you'd like. This will allow you to search the MLS and find Active listings like a realtor. Send me your wish-list with some detail so I can set the basic parameters for you. To:
cindysoldmyhouse@yahoo.com. I will need your name, email and basics like:
4/3 pool. Looking forward to working with you. Cindy
Cristyle Egi…, Agent, Lake Park, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
Trulia doesn't update as quickly as MLS, so I would recommend working with an agent. They can set you up with a Client Gateway where you can review properties, mark favorites, make notes and watch for status changes. It will also email you when properties meeting your criteria are added or updated in MLS. Evergrene is a fast moving neighborhood, so it's the best way to go.

If you are interested in that service, I would be happy to help. I know Evergrene very well from an agent's perspective as well as personally because my sister lives there.

Thank you!
Cristyle Egitto
Perfect Location Real Estate
cwood@palmbeachperfection.com
http://www.PalmBeachPerfection.com
Kimberly Buc…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
I specialize in Evergrene. the homes do sell fast. I'll be happy to email you that information. Please email me your contact info to Kim@kimsellsflhomes.com.
Thanks!
Kim Buckley
Keller Williams Realty Jupiter
hi, email me asap please the updated list.
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sat Feb 9, 2013
You need to be working directly with a real estate agent who can get you the information directly from the MLS. Fortunately, in your case, I actually do have access as far north as Palm Beach. If you send me an e-mail outlining: bedrooms, price, location, etc. I can get you signed up for the information.