twshock62, Home Buyer in Huntington, IN

where is the best place to go for loan for home ?

Asked by twshock62, Huntington, IN Sun Sep 1, 2013

Answers

5
Nanette Minn…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Sep 8, 2013
I would check with Ruoff Mortgage or Hallmark Mortgage. Depending on your situation, they offer conventional programs putting 20% down to zero down payment programs. If your credit inst the greatest, I do have a couple lenders who will go down to 580 score. It really depends on your situation and what you need.
Jim Wilson, Agent, Roanoke, IN
Tue Sep 3, 2013
It is good to compare rates at banks such as First Federal Bank, Bippus Bank, or others in Huntington,as well as mortgage lenders such as Best Home Mortgage (Karyn Best) or any credit union you may happen to work with. If you would like more guidance, please call Jim Wilson at Wilson Realty, 356-1312 for information. He can do a preliminary financial analysis for you so you will know how much house you can afford based on your income and obligations. Thanks for your question.
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sun Sep 1, 2013
In the area that you want to purchase a home. Then meet with about 3 lenders or contact them over the phone. I would recommend a local bank and a mortgage broker both.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Sep 1, 2013
I would say a mortgage broker has more options than a bank, but either can give the same rate. Speak to several, it's free and you will learn a lot from it.
Darian Rucks, Agent, Hopkinsville, KY
Sun Sep 1, 2013
Start where you do your personal banking. Then seek out a reputable "mortgage broker" in your area. If you are a eligible for VA contact Veterans United Home Loans. https://www.facebook.com/vuhomeloans