where is 720 s palm ave. hemet ca 92543?

Asked by Ann Hice, Hemet, CA Fri Mar 15, 2013

Answers

2
Tom Sorge, Agent, Hemet, CA
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hi there, 720 S Palm is in Sierra Dawn South. This is a 55 Plus Community just south of Florida. This property is actually pending at this time, however there are other homes available in this same area. I would be happy to help you all I can. Please feel free to call anytime at 951-334-5550, Take care, Tom Sorge.
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Unfortunately, this one's in escrow.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com