where do i get information on a foreclosure home in ca Ive been aproved for a 120 loan?

Asked by Annie Guillen, Downey, CA Tue Aug 5, 2008

I just got aproved by my lender for 120k for a house but I want a forecloser house in the los angeles county.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Monique & Joe Carrabba’s answer
Monique & Joe…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Hello Annie,

$120 is going to be tight if you want a house. Depending on what area you are considering I think a condo might be your best bet. All agents have access to short sales and foreclosures. Let us know what area you are looking in to see if $120 is doable.


Monique Carrabba
Keller Williams Wilshire
0 votes
Dyanna, , California
Tue Aug 5, 2008
It would be ideal if you were working with an agent that knows about foreclosures and short sales. I have extensive knowledge in this area and would like to help. I can send you a copy of an article I wrote for a reputable newspaper and it gives you some information on how to proceed with a purcahse of a foreclosure. Make sure you have someone with experience or you will end up with a really bad deal. I have an office close to you, in South Gate, I would be more than happy to meet with you or send you a list of homes in your price range.

Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more